Dr. Jart Cryo Rubber Mask With Hyaluronic Acid
- Unit Price
What it is: A two-step, at-home kit designed to deliver active ingredients to ensure maximum skincare benefits.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, and Puffiness
- Prebiotic Complex (Ampoule): Helps treat specific skin concerns while working to balance the skin.
- Algae and Clay (Rubber Mask)
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
What Else You Need to Know: This innovative mask set packs the renewing effect of cryo-therapy in an at-home treatment. This collection includes the Cryo Rubber™ with Soothing Allantoin to support skin's natural healing process and protect from environmental irritants, while tiger grass addresses visible redness and irritation. The Cryo Rubber™ with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid helps hydrate by attracting moisture from the atmosphere, while kelp extract boosts moisture retention to prevent water loss. The Cryo Rubber™ with Brightening Vitamin C works together with niacinamide to lift away dead skin cells on the surface, while sea buckthorn fruit extract helps to visibly brighten the complexion. The Cryo Rubber™ with Soothing Collagen helps smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and increase visible firmness, while carob fruit extract addresses skin's natural collagen production.
This Set Contains:
- Cryo Rubber™ with Soothing Allantoin
- Cryo Rubber™ with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid
- Cryo Rubber™ with Brightening Vitamin C
- Cryo Rubber™ with Firming Collagen
Clinical Results: In a clinical study of adult women aged 20 to 60, participants reported:
Skin redness and red spots were reduced by:
- 30.9% (Soothing Allantoin)
- 29.0% (Brightening Vitamin C)
- 28.1 % (Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid)
- 27.4% (Firming Collagen)
Skin temperature was temporarily reduced by:
- 12.60°F (Firming Collagen)
- 12.42°F (Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid)
- 12.06°F (Soothing Allantoin)
- 11.34°F (Brightening Vitamin C)
Blood flow increased by:
- 2.9% (Brightening Vitamin C)
- 2.7% (Soothing Allantoin)
- 2.6% (Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid)
- 2.6% (Firming Collagen)